ANTECH® Diagnostics (“ANTECH”) is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to your use of any ANTECH website where we post this Privacy Statement, including without limitation, www.antechdiagnostics.com, and info.antechimagingservices.com (collectively, the “Site”). This Privacy Statement applies solely to data and information collected through the Site and your use of the content, products and services offered through the Site. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement carefully. By using the Site, you consent to the data and information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Site may collect data and information about you and your use of the Site and the content, products and services available through the Site. Data and information we collect may include personally identifiable information, such as your name, home or work address, email address, or telephone number. The Site may collect data and information we do not consider personally identifiable information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites, and data and information about your computer hardware and software, such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Site addresses. Data and information about you and your use of the Site and the content, products and services may be voluntarily provided when you choose to access, use or buy any of the content, products or services available through the Site and some data and information may be automatically collected by the Site. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group, this information may be collected and used by others.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use by ANTECH
Data and information collected by the Site, including your personally identifiable information, may be used by ANTECH, and its affiliated companies, for various purposes, including without limitation:
- Operating, maintaining, and improving the quality of the Site and the content, products and services available through the Site.
- Displaying content, products and services according to your interests and preferences, past orders, and activities.
- Providing faster methods for you to submit information to us and receive back the content, services or products you desire.
- Processing your orders and delivering services and products or processing entries to and running contests, sweepstakes, programs and surveys.
- Communicating with you by postal mail, e-mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other ways:
- about us, our partners, and the content, products and services offered by us and our partners, including, contests, rewards, events, and special offers for content, products and services; and
- with respect to confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts and other administrative messages.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may provide general, aggregated, or anonymous data and information about users of the Site, including with respect to their use of the Site and the content, products and services offered through the Site. We will not connect such information to personally identifiable information, such as your name or address, without your consent. We may share this general, aggregated, or anonymous data and information with our customers and partners including, suppliers of advertisements, potential affiliate partners in academia and industry, as well as for other commercial relationships or other purposes.
In addition, we may share personal identifiable information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Protection of Rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms of Service for the Site, or, including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Site or our services, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of ANTECH, its employees, users of the Site or others.
- Asset Transfers. If we or any of our affiliates become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, we may disclose your unique personally identifiable information to third parties in connection with the evaluation, financing, and/or consummation of the transaction and your personally identifiable information could be included in the assets transferred as part of the transaction.
- Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information with third party service providers that we engage for various purposes, including, without limitation, processing, analyzing, and/or storing data, printing and mailing services, email services, billing and collections, customer support, and delivery of products. To the extent applicable, we require these entities to comply with this Privacy Statement and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
The Site uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Site pages, or register with the Site or services provided through the Site, a cookie helps the Site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Site features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site services or websites you visit.
The Site and e-mails we may send you may also use web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images which can be used to deliver cookies, count visits, or tell if an e-mail has been opened or acted upon.SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use reasonable efforts to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure and to secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and ANTECH, and other users and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or accidental loss or damage. Therefore, your use of the Site and the services, and your disclosure to us of any personally identifiable information, is at your own risk. However, once we receive a transmission from you, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your information in our operations.
If we learn of a security breach through which sensitive personal information may have been compromised, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our Web site if a security breach occurs. By using this Web site, or providing personal information to us through any means, you expressly agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this Web site and our services.Opt-out FROM RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS AND from distribution lists
You may “opt-out” of receiving communications via postal mail, e-mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other communication methods. In order to opt out of receiving these communications, you should follow the “unsubscribe” or “manage email preferences” instructions contained in any communication you receive or send us an email request to: email@example.com, and include “Opt-Out” in the subject box and include your name and email address in the text box. You may also change your communications selections by clicking on the email preference center when logged in to your Account on the Site. Unless you opt out of receiving these communications, by completing your registration, and through your continued use of the Site and services, you consent and agree to receive these communications from the Practice and us.
Additionally, you may choose to refuse permission for use of your name, address or other personally identifiable information to be used in distribution lists maintained by ANTECH for the purpose of contacting you with services, offerings, products or other communications. If you wish to “opt-out” and be removed from distribution lists of our messages concerning products, services and offerings, please email us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “Opt-Out” in the subject box and include your name and email address in the text box.CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that ANTECH has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact us at 866-329-4327 or toll-free at 800-872-1001. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information. You will be bound by any changes to our Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes to our Privacy Statement have been posted.
The ANTECH® Diagnostics logo is the registered trademark of Antech Diagnostics, Inc.
©2019 Antech Diagnostics, Inc. All rights reserved.