Antech uses FedEx for all of our Test Express submissions, and this year, both Christmas and New Year’s Day fall on a Sunday. As a result, FedEx will be closed Monday, December 26, and Monday, January 2.
For you, this means:
- Submissions shipped on Saturday, 12/24, will arrive at Antech’s lab on Tuesday morning, 12/27. The results will be completed by end-of-day, 12/27.
- Submissions shipped on Saturday, 12/31, will arrive at Antech’s lab on Tuesday morning, 01/03. The results will be completed by end-of-day, 01/03.
- FedEx auto-stop and submission lab processing will resume as normal on Tuesday, 12/27, and Tuesday, 01/03.
We hope this schedule helps you and your practice plan accordingly to ensure the best care for your patients. Thank you for your continued trust in Antech. We are honored to support you, your teams, and the pets in your care.
If you have any questions regarding submitting specimens to Antech, please contact our customer service team. Below are specimen packaging instructions for your reference.
It is important that specimens are shipped in accordance with FedEx® diagnostic specimen shipping guidelines in order to ensure prompt delivery. Antech is not liable for submissions that do not adhere to the following packaging instructions:
- Place your specimen tubes and Antech requisition form into the FedEx Clinical Pack. Please separate patient specimens into individual bags.
- Position the bag along with an absorbent material, such as a paper towel, inside your Test Express shipping box. You may include multiple specimens in the same box.
- Close the box and seal the lid with tape.
- Fill in your clinic information and the date on the FedEx Billable Stamp.
- Remove the top copy of the Billable Stamp and fix the label to your package. Retain the tracking number for your records.
- Call 1-800-GO-FEDEX or 1-800-463-3339 to schedule a pick-up. If you have any questions regarding submitting specimens to Antech, please contact Antech’s customer service team at 1-800‑872‑1001 for US or 1-800-341-3440 for CA.